Saturday, September 14, 2013

Benefit Of Kegel Exercises On Uterine Fibroids

Exercise is one of the little used aspects of fibroid natural treatment that is very important. Even when you are dealing with the painful symptoms of uterine fibroids, you will be surprised by how a simple walk around the block can help you feel better. This article evaluates the benefit of kegel exercise on uterine fibroids.

What are Kegel Exercises?


Kegel exercises are basically using the pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle) which is found in the area between the vagina and anal opening. Strengthening and toning this muscle is believed to improve gynecological health and wellbeing which may help you cure and prevent fibroids naturally.

The Kegel exercises seek to improve circulation, tone the organs in the pelvis and balance hormone levels which is important to stop fibroids.

When performed regularly, Kegel exercises are very effective for toning the pelvic muscles and eliminating and preventing toxins from accumulating in this pelvic area which also helps to prevent fibroid development.

How to Perform Kegel Exercises


There are various ways to perform Kegel exercises. The basic way is to contract and release the PC muscle repeatedly. To determine what the PC muscle is that you need to contract, practice stopping and starting the flow of your urine. This is the muscle that you need to focus on during kegeling. Another way to determine which muscle this is is by placing two fingers inside your vagina and then bringing the two fingers together by squeezing shut your vaginal muscles.

Benefit of Kegel Exercise on Uterine Fibroids


Many of the benefits of kegeling have been discussed previously and if you have fibroids, you will definitely need to incorporate this exercise into your fibroid natural treatment regimen.

Kegeling will allow the PC muscle to become more toned and healthier and cause a richer blood supply to flow in the pelvic area. A richer blood flow means more nutrients reaching this area and less congestion and toxin buildup.

The bladder will also become stronger preventing incontinence. One of the uterine fibroids symptoms is the need for frequent urination and stronger bladder muscles will definitely help with this symptom.

All this means that your gynecological health will improve which results in curing fibroids naturally and reducing the risk of fibroid tumors developing.

When to Perform Kegel Exercises


Anywhere and anytime. No one will even know that you are kegeling. You can be seated at your desk at work, in your car at a stop sign, while bathing, while watching TV, at the movies, while waiting in line at the grocery store, etc. The question should be when can you not kegel?

The benefit of Kegel exercise on uterine fibroids is self evident so go ahead and start kegeling especially if you have fibroids. For more on the holistic approach to curing uterine fibroids, click here.

4 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS

    his product is by far the best plan for treating fibroids naturally...the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to treat uterine fibroids were a real eye opener. I started dr williams medication after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist).I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroids as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into dr williams by accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroid can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of taking dr williams herbal portion and following his instruction, both of my fibroid had shrunk by 100% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began taking dr williams medication, had shown that both of these were completely gone. I also my periods became regular. and now am three months old pregnant, you can contact his email address on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina! I read your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you suffer FIBROID? The cure/solution is available now, Dr. Uduehi has the solution to fibroid and I am a testimony to his medication. I was a victim of UTERINE FIBROID for years. I had Pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding symptoms and miscarriages. I took different type medicine and even did surgery and it came back after some time, I read about Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online and I reached out to him and the fibroid shrink totally after the medication and it’s more than a year since I got free no sign of fibroid and am pregnant now for the first time. Doctor’s contact: +234-708-487-8384 (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fibroid (myoma) ones gave me swollen stomach and make people think I was pregnant, also with pain during sex, heavy menstrual bleeding and inability to conceive until I meet someone who got treated/cured by Dr. Uduehi. I reached out to the doctor and got cured after taking his medication. it's been a year plus since I got rescued and I have not had any sign of fibroid and am also 4 months pregnant at the moment. You can reach the doctor via email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com Tell: +234 706 647 4917

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: The statements discussed on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The various products and information contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or, medical problems. This information is merely provided for educational purposes only, and has no other intention. The intention is not to replace your doctor's recommendations. In addition, nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another.

Affiliate Disclosure: It is advisable to assume that any mention of some of the products or services on this website is made because there exists, unless otherwise stated, a material connection between the product or service owners and this website and should you make a purchase of a product or service described here, the owner of this website may be compensated.